Buffalo Chicken Dip
If you like Buffalo Wings, you will love this dip! Easy, delicious and perfect for your weekend gatherings!
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 1.8 liter casserole dish or an 8x8 baking dish.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, ranch dressing, wing sauce and ½ of the shredded cheese. Stir until most of the lumps are gone.
3. Stir until most of the lumps are gone.
4. Add the chicken breast. Stir until well combined.
5. Spoon into baking dish. Then top with the remaining cheese.
6. Bake for 20, or until the cheese is bubbly.
7. Top with parsley if desired. Serve with chips or crackers