Green Chile Enchilada Soup
This soup is hearty and delicious! A southwestern spin on dinner that your family will love!
1. In a large pot or Dutch oven set over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
2. When the oil is hot, add the onion and cook for 1 minute.
3. Then add the jalapeños and the sweet peppers and continue stirring/cooking for an additional minute or so.
4. Then add the carrots and stir. Let simmer for 7 minutes on low/medium heat.
5. Add the shredded chicken and stir allowing the chicken to soak up the juices.
6. Add the corn, broth and enchilada sauce and mix together.
7. Turn the heat up and bring the mixture to a boil.
Let entire mixture simmer for another 10 minutes on low/medium heat.
8. Top with cheese and your other favorite toppings.