Hash Brown Breakfast Muffins
Yummy and easy breakfast muffins! Perfect for your Sunday brunch or any time your family gathers!
1. Combine one egg with hash browns, olive oil, 1/2 cup shredded cheese and salt and pepper.
2. Divide mixture evenly between 12 muffin tins and press down forming small cups.
Bake at 400° about 15 minutes or until potatoes are crispy.
3. Whisk eggs,
shredded cheese, salt and pepper, red onion and milk in a large mixing bowl.
4. Pour egg mixture evenly over each potato muffin crust.
5. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until eggs are cooked.
6. Allow muffins to cool in muffin tins about 5 minutes before moving.
Top with sour cream and jalapeño. (optional)