Super easy and delicious sugar cookie dough recipe! This sugar cookie recipe is my go-to when I decorate.
1. Cream butter over medium speed with in your stand mixer.
2. Slowly add the
sugar until fully incorporated.
3. Beat in eggs and vanilla on slow speed until mixed.
4. Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt and add to mixture one spoonful at a time.
5. Cover, and chill dough for at least three hours (or overnight).
6. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Roll out dough on floured silicone mat or floured surface 1/4 inch thick.
7. Cut into shapes with any cookie cutter and place on ungreased cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
8. Bake 6 minutes in preheated oven. Cool completely.