Verde Chicken Enchilada Dip
One of our favorites! A delicious and easy dip.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 1.8 liter casserole dish or an 8x8 baking dish.
2. Add all the shredded chicken, cream cheese, verde enchilada sauce, jalapeños and 2 cups of cheese into a medium bowl.
3. Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl until well incorporated.
4. Pour into a casserole or baking dish.
5. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of dip.
6. Bake for 30 minutes. Then add topping of your choice.
*Optional. Add jalapeño and bell pepper garnish to decorate.