Simple, delicious and refreshing. A perfect summer time treat!
1. Cut watermelon into small pieces and measure out 3 cups.
2. Stir the sugar and water in a small saucepan until dissolved.
3. Turn heat to medium stirring occasionally until sugar mixture is clear and starts to bubble on the side.
5. In a blender add watermelon and simple syrup. Puree mixture.
7. Transfer sorbet into an airtight freezer container.
4. Remove from heat and add lemon juice. Set mixture aside to cool.
6. Freeze in an ice-cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.