Zesty Lemon Bars
When life gives you lemons...make Lemon Bars!!
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-by-13-inch pan with butter.
2. Stir together the flour, sugar, and salt.
Add the butter to the bowl.
3. Use a pastry cutter to cut it all together until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4. Add mixture to glass pan and press down with fingers.
5. Bake until golden around the edges, 20 minutes.
6. Zest lemons.
7. Juice lemons.
8. Stir together the sugar and flour.
Crack in the eggs and whisk to combine.
Add the lemon zest and juice and mix.
9. Pour over the crust and bake 20 minutes.
Cool in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
10. Sift powdered sugar over the top before cutting into squares.