Chocolate CHip Cookies
Everyone needs a great chocolate chip cookie recipe...and this is ours!
1. Combine melted butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a large bowl. Mix for a minute on medium speed.
2. Mix for a minute on medium speed.
3. Add egg, vanilla and milk to the butter/sugar mixture.
4. Mix for another minute on medium.
5. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.
6. Add half of the flour mixture to the wet ingredients mixing on low until incorporated.
7. Add remaining flour and mix on low until all of the flour mixture is absorbed scraping the sides when necessary.
8. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
9. Place dough in refrigerator and chill for 30 minutes.
10. Scoop a tablespoon amount of dough using a cookie scoop or a spoon and place on the prepared baking sheet 2 inches apart from one another.
11. Bake cookies for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Do not over-bake your cookies. Let them cool on cookie sheet.
12. For a special touch…add the extra chocolate chips one by one to the warm cookies to get that professional chocolate chip cookie look.