Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies
Delicious chocolate cookies with yummy marshmallow in the middle!
1. Mix flour, salt, soda and cocoa together in a medium bowl.
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
3. Add egg, vanilla and milk to the butter mixture beating well.
4. Slowly add dry ingredients to the wet mixture. Mix well.
5. Drop teaspoon sized balls of dough on a parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Do not over bake.
Remove from oven and press marshmallow halves cut side down on top of each.
7. Remove from oven and cool.
8. Top with your choice of frosting or candy melt.