Gluten-Free Carrot Cake Cookies
Delicious and healthy! These gluten-free carrot cake cookies are perfect for a no-guilt midday snack.
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, egg, and vanilla.
3. Stir in the maple syrup until thoroughly incorporated.
4. Add half of the flour mixture and mix. Add in the other half and mix.
5. Fold in the carrots.
6. Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
7. Drop the dough into teaspoon sized scoops on the baking sheet.
8. Bake at 325°F for 15 minutes.
9. Cool on the baking sheet for at least 15 minutes before adding glaze.