Gluten-Free Vegan Apple Crisp
Gooey cinnamon apple goodness...without the guilt! This is the perfect dessert when you need something that’s on the healthier side.
1. 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 1.8 liter (or 8” x 8”) baking dish with coconut oil and set aside.
2. 2. In a large bowl, add apples, lemon juice, coconut sugar, maple syrup, almond flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla.
3. Stir until apples are fully coated. Set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, add coconut oil, maple syrup, coconut, almond flour, oats and cinnamon. Using a fork, mix until crumbles form.
5. Pour apple mixture into the prepared baking pan. Use the spatula to smooth apples into an even layer.
6. Gently spoon topping over apples and spread until apples are covered.
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
7. Allow crisp to cool for 10-15 minutes. Add a scoop of dairy-free ice cream if desired.