Homemade Granola Bars
Here are some great healthy snacks for your travels. Easy and delicious!
1. Line an 8x8" baking pan with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine oats, almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds to a large mixing bowl.
3. Transfer to a large baking pan lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes.
4. Remove baking pan from oven and transfer oat mixture to large mixing bowl. Add cranberries.
5. Combine peanut butter, honey, coconut oil, salt, cinnamon and vanilla in a microwaveable mixing bowl. Microwave 40 seconds. Stir well to combine.
Pour melted peanut butter mixture over the dry ingredients and use a rubber spatula to stir it all together.
6. Transfer mixture to prepared baking pan.
7. Top with a sheet parchment paper and press down firmly into an even layer. Really compact it well.
8. Refrigerate 2+ hours, or overnight. Slice into bars and serve.