Graveyard Oreo and Pumpkin Dip
Spooky and fun! Be the hit of the Halloween party by bringing this creepy and delicious dessert.
1. Remove cream from Oreos.
2. Crush Oreos using rolling pin method or a food processor.
3. Mix the Oreo crumbs and melted butter together until it has the consistency of wet sand.
4. Place 1/2 of the Oreo mixture in the bottom of the 6 cup rectangular glass dish and press down in a compacted layer.
5. In a large bowl with a hand mixer or in a stand mixer, whisk together the cream cheese, pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin pie spice and salt until smooth.
6. In a separate bowl, whisk the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
7. Fold the whipped cream into the pumpkin cream cheese mixture until evenly combined.
8. Pour mixture over the Oreo bottom evenly.
9. Cover top with remaining Oreo crumbs making sure all parts are covered.
10. Prepare Milano cookies buy using black icing to write on the tombstones.
11. Use toothpicks to stick Milano cookies and marshmallow ghosts into the Oreo and pumpkin mixture.