Healthy Turkey Stew
A family favorite! This stew is so easy to make, feeds your whole family and is healthy! Not to mention delicious!
1. Add olive oil, garlic, onion and carrots into a Dutch oven or a heavy bottom stainless steel pot.
2. Sauté for 5 minutes over medium-high heat..
3. Lower heat to medium and add ground turkey. Cook for 5 more minutes, breaking meat into pieces.
4. Add soy sauce, Frank’s Red Hot, lemon juice, cayenne, salt and pepper.
5. Add boiling water and potatoes. Stir gently to combine.
6. Bring to a boil, cover and cook on low-medium heat for 25 minutes.
7. Then add green onion. Stir gently.