Irish Potato Candy
Easy to make with the kiddos and delicious! These little candies look like potatoes, but taste like the tropics.
1. Place the butter and cream cheese and vanilla in the bowl of a stand mixer or a large bowl using a hand mixer and cream together until smooth.
2. Put the mixer on low speed and gradually add the powdered sugar. When all the powdered sugar is incorporated, increase the speed to medium and beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
3. Fold in the coconut and put mixture in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes until firm.
4. Take out of the fridge and roll into little balls. Flatten balls slightly between palms into slightly oblong potato shapes.
5. Roll in the cinnamon to completely coat then place back on the baking sheet.
6. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.