Key Lime Pie Shooters
Delicious mini desserts! Key Lime Pie Shooters. So easy to make. They look cute and taste great!
1. Add cream cheese, condensed milk, lime juice and half of the zest into a large bowl.
2. Beat the mixture on low until it is completely incorporated. Then beat on medium until smooth and creamy.
3. Crush graham crackers in a food processor until fine crumbs or crush by hand. Add 2 melted butter and stir or pulse until you have a mixture that resembles wet sand.
4. Add a layer of graham cracker crumbs to the bottom of your shot glass. Squeeze the key lime pie filling on top and repeat with another layer of graham cracker crumbs and pie filling.
5. Top with whipped cream.
6. Add a lime wedge for serving if desired.