Margarita Pretzel Bars
These are perfect for a pool party or summer get-together! Make these with or without alcohol. Either way...they are delicious!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor crush the pretzels and the graham crackers.
Combine the melted butter and sugar in a medium bowl.
Add pretzel/graham cracker mixture and stir until combined.
5. Put the mixture in the prepared baking dish and gently press down with your fingers.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool completely before filling.
7. First beat the cold whipping cream in a bowl or in your stand mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside in fridge.
In a large bowl mix the sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, tequila and
triple sec until incorporated.
9. Fold in the whipped cream.
11. Add a garnish of lime zest and sugar/salt mixture if desired.
10. Pour the filling over the crust and freeze for at least 4 hours.
12. Cut the bars into pieces while frozen to get neat cut lines.