Easy and yummy! These little sweet treats are perfect for any time of day!
1. In a medium-size mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
2. Stir in egg, milk, and melted butter and mix on medium speed for 30 seconds. (Do not over mix)
3. Transfer batter into a pastry/frosting bag fitted with a large circular tip. Pipe dough into donut molds.
4. Bake in the oven for about 8 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, make the glaze by stirring together powdered sugar, corn syrup, butter and vanilla together. Slowly add the milk until you get the desired consistency. Add food coloring. (Optional)
6. Remove from oven and remove donuts from pan. Dip the tops of the donut into the glaze.
7. Add sprinkles. Let cool completely on a wire rack.