Easy and sooo yummy! Decadent monkey bread perfect for your holiday gatherings, brunch or just any time!
1. Grease Bundt pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut each biscuit into four equal sized pieces.
2. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a
gallon Ziplock plastic bag. Shake the bag until all pieces are coated.
3. Evenly arrange them into the prepared Bundt pan.
4. Melt 3/4 cup butter in a small sauce pan. Add brown sugar.
5. Bring mixture just to a boil and then immediately remove from heat.
6. Carefully drizzle the mixture over the biscuit pieces in the Bundt pan.
7. Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
8. Allow pan to rest for about 5 minutes. Cover with
a large plate and invert bread.