Potato, Leek, and Celery Soup
This healthy take on a traditional Leek and Potato soup will warm you on those cold winter nights.
1. Heat the oil in a large stockpot or dutch oven over medium heat. Add garlic and saute’ until fragrant.
2. Add the leeks and celery and cook for around 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
3. Add the potatoes, salt and pepper, and cook for about 5 minutes more.
4. Add the chicken broth and bay leaves, and bring to a boil. Reduce to low heat, partially cover the pot and let simmer until the potatoes are very tender, about 30 minutes.
5. Remove the bay leaves and puree the soup with an immersion blender.
6. Add the sour cream and stir until combined.