Roasted Corn and Bacon Dip
Superbowl Sunday means dips and chips and great tasting easy to eat snacks. Whether you are watching the big game or want to impress your friends. This dip is the perfect amount of crunchy and creamy. Trust me...this dip will not last long!
1. Heat the oven to 400°F. Prepare baking sheet with aluminum foil. Brush corn with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Roast the corn for 25 minutes turning every 5 minutes to cook evenly.
3.Remove from oven and let cool. Cut kernels from cob with a sharp knife. Set aside.
4. Cook bacon in the oven, stovetop or microwave until crispy.
5. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
6. Add corn, onion, red and green bell pepper and jalapeño to the skillet.
7. Cook the veggies for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
9. Remove from heat and add green onions, salt and pepper. Stir until combined.
8. Add cream cheese and milk. Stir until completely mixed. Let dip cook for 2 more minutes while stirring.
10. Sprinkle crushed bacon on top and serve immediately.