Roasted Corn and tomato salad
Get ready to pass out this recipe if you bring this salad to a party. Easy, fresh and full of flavor!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place shucked corn on baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
2. Lightly brush olive oil over each ear of corn and sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Bake for 35 - 40 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Remove corn from oven and cool.
4. Shear off the kernels with a sharp knife. Set aside.
5. Whisk together the vinegar, salt and pepper. Slowly add the oil and whisk until incorporated.
7. Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss.
6. In a large bowl combine corn, tomatoes, mozzarella and green onions.
8. Sprinkle the basil on top and lightly mix. Cover and let sit in refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.