Savory Sweet Potato Stacks
A delicious savory twist on a traditional sweet potato recipe. Perfect for your holiday dinners.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease muffin tin. Clean and dry potatoes.
2. Using a sharp knife or a mandolin slicer, slice potatoes into 1/8” thick rounds.
Add potatoes and olive oil into a large bowl and toss.
4. Add the butter, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper to the bowl and toss until all pieces are nicely covered.
5. Place piles of 8-10 slices in the muffin tin placing the larger rounds near the bottom.
7. Bake for 50-55 minutes until edges are slightly brown and crispy.
6. Place a toothpick in the center of every stack and brush on remaining butter mixture.
8. Use a fork and toothpick to remove the stacks. Serve Immediately.