Sea Salt Vanilla toffee Cookies
Salty, sweet with a little crunch. A well balanced cookie with tons of flavor. Enjoy in moderation :)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
2. Cream butter in a large bowl or stand mixer.
3. Slowly add sugar and mix over medium-low speed until incorporated. Then add brown sugar and mix until creamy.
4. Add eggs, vanilla and vanilla bean. Mix until incorporated.
5. On low speed, add the dry mixture to the wet mixture one spoonful at a time scraping down the sides of the bowl when necessary.
6. Add the toffee bits and stir in with a spatula.
7. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
8. Roll dough in to golf ball size balls and sprinkle with sea salt.
9. Bake cookies for about 10-12 minutes. Don’t over bake.
10. Remove cookies and let cool on baking sheet.