S’Mores Brownie Cupcakes
S’mores Brownie Cupcakes! When you can’t make it to the campfire, whip up these delicious treats at home. They are a definite crowd pleaser!
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line a 12-count muffin pan with muffin cups.
2. Using a food processor or a rolling bin with a Ziploc bag crush the graham crackers into crumbs. Pour into a medium bowl. Add the melted butter and sugar. Mix until combined and has the consistency of wet sand.
3. Spoon 1 tablespoon of crust into each cupcake liner. Press the graham cracker mixture into each lining with a spoon or the bottom of a glass. Bake for 5 minutes and set aside.
4. Melt the chocolate, butter and coconut oil together. Microwave on half power in 30 second increments until completely melted. Set aside to cool.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together cocoa powder, flour, baking soda and sea salt. Set aside.
6. In a large bowl add the melted chocolate, sugar and brown sugar. Whisk until incorporated.
7. Whisk in the eggs and vanilla until just mixed.
8. Slowly add dry mixture to the wet ingredients, mix until fully combined. Batter will be thick.
9. Using a pastry bag or a spoon add the brownie batter to the cupcake liners on top of the graham cracker crusts, filling almost to the top.
10. Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and place 1 chocolate square in the middle of each cupcake.
11. Put back in the oven for another 3 minutes.
13. Use a kitchen blowtorch to roast the marshmallows until golden brown on top.
15. Place in freezer or refrigerator for 30 minutes before unwrapping. Heat in microwave for 10-15 seconds to capture the gooey S’mores experience.
12. Remove from oven. While chocolate is gooey add a few marshmallows on top of each brownie cup.
14. Use extra graham cracker crumbs as topping.