SNICKERDOODLES are a family favorite! We love to make these cookies and they are SUPER easy!
1. Mix butter, slowly add sugar and blend together.
2. Add pre-beaten egg and mix thoroughly.
3. Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
Slowly add dry ingredients into butter mixture.
4. Chill dough and an un-greased cookie sheet for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix 2 teaspoons sugar, and 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon in a small bowl.
5. Scoop 1-inch globs (golf ball size) of dough into the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
Coat by gently rolling balls of dough in the sugar mixture.
6. Place on chilled ungreased cookie sheet, and bake 10 minutes.
(Do not overcook)
7. Remove from pan immediately. Let cool for 10 minutes.