Seedless Strawberry sorbet
Summer and strawberries go together so well.
1. Remove tops from strawberries and set aside.
2. Juice lemon and set aside.
3. In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the sugar and water until dissolved. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat.
5. Pour the syrup in a bowl and set in the refrigerator to cool.
7. Pour and press the purée through a fine-mesh strainer, to remove the seeds.
9. Add the strawberry mixture to your electric ice cream maker. The sorbet should be ready in about 15 minutes.
4. Simmer for 5 minutes, without stirring.
6. Place the stem-less strawberries and citrus juice in a blender and purée.
8. Add the corn syrup to the mixture and let sit in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
10. Transfer the sorbet to a freezer safe container. The finished sorbet will be a little soft. Put it in the freezer for a couple hours to firm it up if desired.