Vegan Avocado Brownies
A healthy alternative to traditional brownies. Don't tell the kids!
1. In a blender, combine the avocado, soymilk, maple syrup and coconut sugar. Blend for about 15-20 seconds, until smooth.
2. In a large bowl, combine the spelt flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt then stir together.
3. Pour the wet ingredients in the blender into the bowl with the dry.
4. Add the chocolate chips and stir together until combined.
5. Sprinkle a handful of chocolate chips on top then bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until set.
6. Cool before serving.