White Chocolate Tie-Dyed Fudge
Super easy white chocolate fudge. Keep it white or dress it up for special occasions and holidays!
1. Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large pot, combine the butter, coconut oil, sugar and evaporated milk.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently. When it comes to a boil, stir constantly for 4 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and add the marshmallow crème, white chocolate chips and vanilla. Stir until smooth.
5. Divide the mixture into 3 bowls.
6. Use food coloring to tint whichever colors you want.
7. Pour the first color of fudge into the prepared baking dish, followed by the second color, and then the last color.
8. Use a knife to drag through the mixture, combining to form the marbled effect.
9. Let cool in fridge at least 2 hours before cutting.