Try these mini pumpkin pies! They are easy to make and delicious! Perfect for your holiday gatherings.
1. Cut as many 5 inch circles (either using a round cutter or a glass) as you can out of each pie crust.
2. Fit the pie circles into each tin, crimping over the sides as necessary.
3. In a bowl, blend together the pumpkin, sugar, brown sugar, egg, egg yolks, pumpkin pie spice, flour and salt.
4. Add the sweetened condensed milk and whisk about a minute until blended nicely.
5. Pour the pumpkin mixture into each crust. Make sure not to fill completely to the top so that the pumpkin spills over the sides of the crust.
6. Bake at 425 for 15 minutes, then lower the heat to 350 and bake another 20-25 minutes. Let the pies cool in the pan for at least 30 minutes, then pop them out.
7. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon/sugar if desired.